Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019
„Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” on ajakiri. Ajakirja seisukord: nagu uus.
„Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” – tutvustus
Welcome To Your Festive Crafts
Contents of Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019
Placemats & napkin rings
Pompoms & crackers
Teacup treats & more
Festive mice to stitch
North pole buddies
Cosy dog coat
It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, no one was stirring – except for these incredibly cute mice!
YOU WILL NEED...
Cotton fabrics: plain taupe and assorted prints
Embroidery thread: brown
Buttons: small black
Pom-poms: red, white
1. From plain taupe fabric, cut two head pieces, one head gusset, four arms and a 2.5 cm × 20 cm strip (templates online). Sew the arms together in pairs, turn right sides out and stuff very firmly, stopping 2 cm from the top. Tack across the opening to secure.
2. Fold the fabric strip in half lengthways and sew down the long edge with a 5 mm seam allowance, tapering in towards the fold as you reach the end. Trim away the excess seam allowance and use a piping turner to turn the tail right sides out. Use a knitting needle to stuff firmly and stop 2 cm from the end, tacking across the gap as before.
3. Cut four ear pieces from patterned fabric and sew right sides together in pairs, leaving the bottom edge open. Clip the curves to prevent puckering and turn right side out. Tack the ears to the sides of the head gusset where marked, matching the raw edges.
4. Sew the head pieces to either side of the head gusset, starting from the back of the neck and stopping 5 mm from the tip, securing the ears as you do so. Match up the remaining edges of the head pieces and sew down to the front of the neck. Clip the curves, turn out and firmly stuff, but leave the gap open.
5. Cut three body pieces from patterned fabric. Tack the stuffed arms to each side of one piece where marked, matching up the raw edges. Sew the two remaining body pieces to each side of the first, right sides together along the curved edge only.
6. Tack the tail to one of the remaining raw curved edges where marked in the same way as the arms. Stitch the last two curved seams together and turn right sides out. Fold in 5 mm along the top neck hole, and tack.
7. Slip the neck of the stuffed head inside the hole and pin in place so the nose sits at the front of the body. Slip stitch the head in place with a double thickness of thread for security. Stuff the body through the gap at the bottom, pushing the filling well up into the head as you do so.
8. Snip a disc of red felt, then pin and slip stitch over the bottom hole. Remove the tacking stitches from the arms and tail, then squeeze the stuffing towards the body. Use two strands of brown embroidery thread to satin-stitch a nose, and add two small black buttons for eyes.
9. Trim a 4 cm × 20 cm strip of patterned fabric, fold in half lengthways, right sides together, and sew down the long seam. Turn out, fold in the raw ends and press before top-stitching 2 mm in from each edge. Gather the short ends and sew a small pom-pom onto each one. Tie round the mouse’s neck as a scarf.
To make a door stop, add a small bag of sand or rice at the bottom of the mouse before closing the gap.
Ajakirjaga „Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” seonduvad märksõnad: meisterdamine, käsitöö, jõulukaunistused, jõulud
Ajakirja „Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” tehnilised andmed
„Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” on ajakiri, 24 lk; 21,0 × 29,7 cm; ↔ 0,1 cm; 70 g.
Ajakiri „Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” on Laos nr 1, saame postitada või kontorisse tuua samal või esimesel TÖÖPÄEVAL.
Ajakirja „Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” ilmumisandmed: D.C. Thomson & Co. Ltd, 2019
Ostan „Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” hinnaga 3.90
Soovitame lisaks väljaandele „Your Best Ever Christmas Crafting 2019” vaadata ka neid trükiseid: