„Plate to Pixel” on pehmekaaneline raamat. Raamatu seisukord: nagu uus.
Autor: Hélène Dujardin.
Tips and techniques for making food look good – before it tastes good!
Food photography is on the rise, with the millions of food bloggers around the word as well as foodies who document their meals or small business owners who are interested in cutting costs by styling and photographing their own menu items, and this book should serve as your first course in food photography. Discover how the food stylist exercises unique techniques to make the food look attractive in the finished product. You’ll get a taste of the visual know-how that is required to translate the perceptions of taste, aroma, and appeal into a stunning, lavish finished photograph.
• Takes you through the art and techniques of appetizing food photography for everyone from foodies to food bloggers to small business owners looking to photograph their food themselves.
• Whets your appetite with delicious advice on food styling, lighting, arrangement, and more.
• Author is a successful food blogger who has become a well-known resource for fellow bloggers who are struggling with capturing appetizing images of their creations.
So, have the cheese say, “Cheese!” with this invaluable resource on appetizing food photography.
From the Back Cover
Feast on these great recipes for mouthwatering food photos
Pictures have power. When you know how to make a dessert look so luscious that you gain two pounds just gazing at it, you have the power to tease taste buds from miles away. Whether you showcase the spectacular creations coming out of your own kitchen or aspire to a career in food photography, you’ll devour the information in these pages.
Photographing food is an art. Develop your food photography skills with these techniques.
• Discover how to use natural light to capture stunning images
• Learn how to work with your camera modes and settings
• See how to fine-tune exposure
• Discover how to compose the most appetizing photo
• Tell your story with light
• Add pizzazz with herbs, sauces, and easy styling techniques
• Learn trade secrets for photographing items such as ice cream and stews
• Develop an after-capture workflow process to improve your food photos
About the AuthorHélène Dujardin is a professional food photographer and stylist. Her images grace the pages of numerous cookbooks and magazines, and as a former chef she also prepares the majority of the dishes she photographs. Her blog, Tartelette, (www.tarteletteblog.com) has earned high praise in the food blog community.
„Plate to Pixel” on pehmekaaneline raamat, 266 lk; 19,0 × 23,4 cm; ↔ 1,8 cm; 788 g.
Plate to Pixel Plate to Pixel on Laos nr 2, saame postitada või kontorisse tuua tellimisjärgsel tööpäeval.
Raamatu „Plate to Pixel” ilmumisandmed: John Wiley & Sons, 2011
ISBN/EAN: 9780470932131 (978-0-470-93213-1, 0470932139)
Ostan „Plate to Pixel” hinnaga 69.90
30 omanäolist kotti
75 kootud lillemotiivi
A Very Pompom Christmas
© Kirjavara OÜ • Registrikood 12272560 • kirjavara(ätike)kirjavara(punkt)ee • +372 501 2125